EDI Basics eBook
From EDI transactions to choosing an EDI VAN, and so much more.
Get Your Guide to All Things EDI
More than 85% of all electronic business transactions take place using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
Whether you’re looking to optimize B2B collaboration, streamline B2B integration, or explain EDI benefits to your colleagues, the EDI Basics eBook is for you.
This comprehensive eBook details EDI essentials, from A to Z. Learn:
- The fundamentals of EDI, ranging from the EDI transactions and EDI process, to EDI integration and EDI solutions – all in simple language
- How to implement an EDI program – by using EDI infrastructure with hardware and software and by leveraging EDI outsourcing models, like B2B managed services
- The top 5 benefits of EDI transactions that help you simplify B2B integration
- 10 of the most commonly used EDI documents for B2B collaboration
- The B2B processes that benefit most from EDI transactions
- 5 critical factors to consider when choosing a communications protocol, such as AS2 or FTP
- Tips on selecting the right solution for your business
- In-depth analysis of your EDI network provider options, such as network reach and viability, pricing structure, and value-added services
Reach the Next Level of B2B Integration Today
Shift from old, manual processes to automated solutions that help you digitize your supply chain and realize digital transformation. Get the EDI Basics eBook now.
What are EDI Transactions?
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the computer-to-computer exchange of business documents, such as purchase orders and invoices, in a standard electronic format, between trading partners. In today’s business environment, EDI is the most commonly used technology for B2B ecommerce. It’s a game-changer for B2B integration across all industries and a key enabler of digital transformation for many supply chains and businesses.