Why OpenText Business Network?
When choosing a company to help you implement and deploy an EDI system, it is important to work with an EDI provider who understands the industry that your company operates in and is able to provide a solution that is tailored to meet your exact business needs.
OpenText™ Business Network, a proven leader of B2B integration services, delivers solutions that simplify and enhance business process integration and collaboration. OpenText Business Network has more than 45 years of experience of helping companies transform their business and implement comprehensive B2B e-commerce initiatives. OpenText has a presence in all the major industry sectors, including:
- Automotive–OpenText works with 100% of the Fortune 500 automotive companies, top 10 car manufacturers in Japan, top 20 North American automotive suppliers, and 84% of the top 100 global automotive suppliers.
- Retail–OpenText has 65% of the Fortune 500 retail companies as clients and 67% of the Fortune 500 food & grocery wholesalers are OpenText clients. OpenText maintains over 150 million current and unique items in its retail industry database of product information.
- High Tech –OpenText works with 78% of the high tech Fortune 500 companies as clients, 70% of the top 20 semiconductor companies, and top 5 enterprise server manufacturers around the world.
- CPG–OpenText has 88% of the Fortune 500 CPG manufacturers as clients, and works with 100% of the Fortune 500 apparel, beverage, household product and tobacco companies.
- Financial Services–OpenText works with 83% of the Fortune 500 commercial banks, 60% of the Fortune 500 financial data services firms as well as Fortune 500 firms in the diversified financial, securities, insurance and managed care sectors.
OpenText Business Network has an extensive suite of EDI solutions to meet your business needs, from both a technical and cost perspective. Solutions which not only help OEMs trade with their partners around the world but also allow smaller companies to take their first steps in adopting EDI solutions in order to allow them to trade electronically with their customers and clients. In addition:
- OpenText Business Network is a market leader for electronic document exchange services
- OpenText Trading Grid® hosts the world’s largest electronic business community with more than 6 million business partner relationships
- OpenText has a strong global presence with direct operations in 30 countries and customers in 59 countries
- OpenText also has a strong presence in emerging markets such as China and Brazil
- OpenText offers 24×7 support across the world and has data centers in the US and EMEA
- OpenText works with all the major industry associations and document standards
For more information on OpenText Business Network visit our website.